- Bike Works
- Mission – Bike Works promotes the bicycle as a vehicle for change to empower youth and build resilient communities.
Vision – Mobilized people. Thriving communities. Healthy planet.
- Bicycling – We believe that bicycling is an accessible form of transportation that promotes public health, builds confidence, encourages environmental stewardship and strengthens community.
- Youth – We are committed to youth empowerment. We provide youth opportunities to grow as leaders, give back to the community, work together and see themselves as owners and creators of our collective future.
- Community – We work to build strong, supportive, inclusive community. We welcome and respect diversity of experience, identity and opinion and believe that collaboration is a powerful tool for social change.
- Education – We believe that we are all teachers and learners, and we strive to be a place where we can work, learn, and grow together. Through our work we foster creativity, critical thinking, curiosity and cooperation.
- Access – We are committed to making cycling accessible, affordable and welcoming to people of all backgrounds, abilities and incomes.
- Environment – We believe that respecting and connecting to the world around us leads to more livable communities. To that end, we practice and encourage waste reduction and reuse, prolong the life of bicycles, promote cycling and teach environmental stewardship.
- Social Justice – Inequalities of wealth and opportunity in our community privilege some and marginalize others. We see bicycles as vehicles of empowerment, and our work as contributing to creating a more just and equitable world.
- 2016 – worked on a website refresh and update.
- 2014 –