Mission – Architects Without Borders-Seattle volunteers collaborate with underserved communities to design and implement ecologically sensitive, culturally appropriate, life-changing projects.
- Effective and appropriate design is vital to improving communities and the environment.
- Collaborative long-term relationships with communities are essential to providing effective design assistance.
- Exchange of knowledge and skills empowers both communities and designers.
- Interdisciplinary integrated design solutions maximize the positive impact of our projects.
- Volunteers are fundamental to our work.
Website – https://www.awb-seattle.org/